|Deze pagina in het Nederlands:||This page in English:|
The best route to your Dutch Certificat ‘Staatsexamen NT2’!
Learning Dutch at Werkvloertaal in Eindhoven? We teach Dutch at all levels. Getting you into contact with Dutch higher education. Connecting you to the Dutch job market, startups and larger companies! Register below for a free personal info meeting.
Learning Dutch at Werkvloertaal
You want to learn Dutch well and quickly. You want to start studying, work or both. We can help you get ready and get the best start. How?
• This is about your future. Your ambition! Together we create a plan for your future.
• Only the best teachers. All with the best diplomas, experiences, and the drive to help you become successful.
• A free personal information meeting. We help you find the right course.
• Groups consist of students of the same level.
• We have clear study programs. So you know what to expect and what to do.
• Do you have non-Dutch diplomas? Do you want to study in The Netherlands? We help you find your way into the Dutch higher education system.
• Find job or a traineeship? We know the job market and collaborate closely with national and Eindhoven companies.
• We are located at Strijp-S: the most energetic business and startup area of The Netherlands! Located in the VideoLab building, we connect you to over 250 startups and larger companies. Fontys and StLukas are also in house.
Language course at Werkvloertaal
|Staatsexamen – Course A1||Register for info meeting|
|Staatsexamen – Course A2||Register for info meeting|
|Staatsexamen – Course B1.1||Register for info meeting|
|Staatsexamen – Course B1.2||Register for info meeting|
|Staatsexamen – Course B2.1||Register for info meeting|
|Staatsexamen – Course B2.2||Register for info meeting|
General course description
Courses last 7 weeks, with 3 lessons a week. Study load is about 160 hours. Next follows an exam week. We use the book “Contact! Nederlands voor anderstaligen”. All books are provided by Werkvloertaal and included in the total course fee. Also, Werkvloertaal pays all exam fees. Groups are not larger than 18 students. When too little students register, Werkvloertaal might be forced to cancel a course. In that case, students are notified at least two weaks before the start of the course.
The table above describes the admission requirements per course.
Per course, you pay a course fee of € 1135,-. When applicable, Werkvloertaal directly charges these costs to DUO or UAF. A first personal information meeting is free of charge.
The course fee includes all costs:
• The course and the teachers
• All books necessary
• Exam fees
• Coffee/ tea/ water
• Interaction with higher education institutes and energetic, high tech business environment
• Inspiring location
August 27, 2018 (A1, A2, B1.1 en B2.1)
November, 17, 2018 (A1, A2, B1.1, B1.2, B2.1 en B2.2)
5617 BC Eindhoven
Easy to reach by car, bike, and public transport.
• Very close to down town Eindhoven
• Bus 401, 402, 403: 6 minutes from Eindhoven central railway station
• Train station Eindhoven Strijp-S: 900 meters
More information: See the description of your specific course, or call 06-10658426 (Irene Haisma).